Readying up for trip number two tomorrow.
Will start editing again once I’m back and situated.
Would be really awesome if I can at least confirm CT con.
But waiting to see how hotel refunds some of my money from my trip. :I
aka, they charged 750 extra when they shouldn’t have, and still have yet to be refunded when they said it would be automatic.